About the branch
Branch of Anatomy of the basic branches in the Faculty of Medicine The branch was established since the beginning of the establishment of the College in 2004 and includes the branch cadres teaching specialized in anatomy, tissues, embryos and biological as well as technical staff
Objectives of the Branch
– Teaching anatomy, tissue and embryos for students of the first and second stages in the Faculty of Medicine.
– Provide the anatomy laboratory supplies and accessories to ensure the best conduct of the teaching process.
– Collaborate and coordinate with the skill lab in order to obtain the best results by providing human characteristics that enable the student to understand the clinical importance of the materials being studied
– Participation in the activities of continuing medical education
– Prepare the student and improve his research skills and follow up any developments in the field of competence