About the branch
Is one of the main branches of the Faculty of Medicine. The branch includes a group of teaching staff, doctors and qualified recruits
Objectives of the Branch
– To enable the students of the third stage to identify the main groups of drugs (the causes of use, the resulting collateral damage and drug interactions).
– Enable the student to write a prescription in all its details.
– The optimal use of practical hours to clarify and consolidate the theoretical material.
– Promote the clinical use of medicines through the use of training in the hospital.
– Prepare the student and improve his research skills and follow up any developments in the field of competence.