About the branch
The branch teaches theoretical and practical materials in medical microbiology, parasites, immunology and viruses.
Objectives of the Branch
– Teaching microbiology and theoretical medical parasites and practical applications of the third phase.
– Teaching theoretical biology and practical applications for the first stage.
– The branch urges the teaching staff to carry out research, especially in medical microbiology, participate in scientific conferences and symposia, and prepare seminars periodically.
– Providing the medical devices and materials and necessary supplies for the branch to improve the teaching and teaching process for students in all aspects of the theoretical and practical.
– Direct supervision and treatment of any failure or malfunction that may occur during the teaching process
– Prepare the student and improve his research skills and follow up any developments in the field of competence